Friday, September 9, 2011

Skin Care Products : Starting my NEW AWESOME business

Hi,
I am just starting a blog!? I have never done one before! 
I hope you're having a wonderful summer!  I've been so excited about something I just had to share with you!

My good friend, Barbie Bassett, is the Chief Meteorologist for WLBT-Channel 3 in Jackson, Mississippi. She was approached by representatives of Dr.Katie Rodan & Dr.Kathie Fields about joining their company called Rodan & Fields. Barbie didn't know who these doctors were at first and was a bit embarassed to realize they are the 2 who created ProActiv, a 9 billion dollar company! Doctors Rodan & Fields are looking for savvy business partners to help get the word out about their skin care line. They have an anti-aging line, a sun damage reversal line, an anti-acne line and a sensitive skin line. Everything is prescription based because these doctors (dermatologists) created them so they know how to treat skin.

Barbie did quite a bit of research on the company since she's in the media. She knew if there was something wrong with the company or these doctors, she would make sure to find it. But, she didn't. So, she joined as a consultant with Rodan & Fields in January. Since then, her check increases every month, sometimes doubling. With the company's growth and plans to go global in another year, her Rodan & Fields check will completely replace her tv salary in about 2 years.

Rodan & Fields is in the beginning stages of becoming the next Mary Kay, Arbonne or Avon, except it's not make up, it's skin care. Rodan & Fields has NO competition and is the first of it's kind. Considering we all have skin, anyone can benefit.

Here's the best part: there are no parties and no inventory to keep, unlike the other companies we know. The payment structure is the most competitive of it's kind and because the Doctors are asking their consultants to build the infrastructure of the company, they are paying out bonuses constantly. They even have a Lexus program!

Barbie approached me about becoming a business partner and I said yes! There are less than 7,000 active consultants in this company now. Compare that with over 3 million Mary Kay consultants, over 1 million Arbonne consultants and over 300,000 Premier Jewelry consultants. Rodan & Fields is so ground floor, Harvard Business School said to be involved in a company like this with less than 100,000 consultants is a "once in a lifetime opportunity". Harvard also said should someone be in this kind of company in the beginning stages, once the company hits $50 million in revenue, which is considered the "momentum stage", a person's income can increase 10 fold. Right now, Rodan & Fields is at $30 million in revenue. Needless to say, I'm glad I said yes!

I don't sell anything; I just share the opportunity. But, we are building the infrastructure of the company in getting business partners. For instance, Oprah wanted to endorse our "Reverse regimen" for sun damaged skin on her Favorite Things show, but she couldn't because there weren't enough people in the company to handle the hundreds of thousands of orders from Oprah's viewers! That's why we're building.

By the way, this company is debt free. What the Doctors did for ProActiv, they're now making a name for Rodan & Fields skin care.

Can you imagine being one of the first people to bring Mary Kay or Avon to an area? We wouldn't be working today, now would we, if we would've had the chance to join early in those? That's another reason why I said yes to being one of the first in this company. My residual will take care of me for years to come and I can "will" my business to anyone I want and it will continue to bring in money, years after I'm gone.

Maybe you know someone who's looking to replace their income, suppliment their income or do something from home. Then again, maybe it's something you'd be interested in hearing more about. If so, I'll be glad to answer your questions or get you in touch with Barbie. Or, we can do a 3 way call.

Here is my website so you can see what the official Rodan & Fields site looks like:

 http://mgatewood.myrandf.com

No comments:

Post a Comment